Winter’s beauty- ARBOR’S VIEW

YOU’VE GOT TO LOVE WINTER OR SOME PARTS AT LEAST..AGREED?
With the exception of 8 years, I have lived my whole-very long life - on one hillside or another, here in Vermont. But this hillside, with this view, is gift - just pure gift! 
We built our home 43 years  ago , right here in this meadow’s edge..with only one visible neighbor....and relatives at that.
 Interestingly enough, we did the unexpected, in that we did not rotate  our home to face the road-as most would  have expected us to do.  I mean, you have to see the logic in our choice correct? Never, have we regretted that choice.
  It has seemed privilege, both to live on this quiet hillside ( not for long though- spring will find us with 2 new neighbors—check back with me mid-July to see how I am doing, ok? 

If you choose to journey along with me thru this blog-you will soon discover that simple things like shadows, clouds, flowers and the like captivate my focus and tickle my heart! Perhaps you understand that for yourself, if not and you desire to experience some of what I’ve mentioned—just travel along with me for a while ! 
The road forks up ahead and you may choose to travel the opposite road , no longer with me—not to fear , my feelings won’t be hurt-though I’ll miss your company. 
Truth be known, I’ll carry along quite okay-you see I love meaningful  chatter, and I also enjoy hearing the silence all around me. In summary....in the jargon of my grands, I will say “ I’m good”.

Now that I’ve said all that, I hope you hear my welcome, glad you are going to travel a bit with me at least. Also, I must warn you- this hillside is a dead end road-I trust not so for this blog!

Let me know when you are no longer mesmerized  by the beauty and the uniqueness of this Arbor’s View- with it’s afternoon shadows.....it’s ok, not to hurry...I am good with just being here in the moment- cause the beauty is ever changing-albeit ever so slightly.

So, just look at those shadows with me...they appear but for a short time- when sun starts to head due west.
To the left of the Arbor is east, so most of my posts with the Arbor in View -are morning sunrise surprises! Yes, that’s correct, for me every morning, when I open the blinds I am greeted with a morning surprise. You see- it’s never really the same ho-hum experience, always different to one degree or another....trust me you will see for yourself...well-if you choose to travel along this way- with me.

So I will leave you to enjoy the winter’s beauty, stay as long as you want. 
Leave me a comment before you go or not..either way “ I’m Good”.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More insights from the garden....

Gifts....

So what makes a heart sing?