More insights from the garden....
As I continued to think on the similarities between cultivating ones soul or ones garden....I realize that we have many different types of tools to accomplish the task at hand.......for example, as we cultivate the garden we will need a few to several tools to help us achieve the desired results.
Every gardener will find one tool in particular that they will favor over another. But there will always be that "one weed or problem area" that will require yet a more specific weapon for the destruction of that tenacious weed......if after an honest try the gardener fails then perhaps it is time to "ask" for help.
So it is with the care of our soul....we may have a favored way to handle the "weeds" in our heart, one that brings the desired result quickly and completely....however, if it is one who's roots have grown deep or old and thus toxic then a more affective method must be sought.
I have my own favorite tools for the care of garden and soul..... which I will share on my next post.
Every gardener will find one tool in particular that they will favor over another. But there will always be that "one weed or problem area" that will require yet a more specific weapon for the destruction of that tenacious weed......if after an honest try the gardener fails then perhaps it is time to "ask" for help.
So it is with the care of our soul....we may have a favored way to handle the "weeds" in our heart, one that brings the desired result quickly and completely....however, if it is one who's roots have grown deep or old and thus toxic then a more affective method must be sought.
I have my own favorite tools for the care of garden and soul..... which I will share on my next post.
Comments