What's new every morning?

 



I am always curious when I rise every morning. to what awaits me on the other side of my window shade.


How is it for you, do you as I, try to predict what is dawning on the horizon?




One morning as I opened the blind ~a gift was waiting for me- but not for long. For most assuredly had I have been but a mere minute later, I would undoubtedly have missed this glorious morning sky.


How is it that every dawn is different? Perhaps it is just an ordinary one at that~~~you know, just ho-hum. But then perhaps it is something not so ordinary~I wonder does my attitude determine my appreciation for what waits for me each new morning? Perhaps this is so!




Each day's dawn presents us with not only the freshness of another day--but an opportunity to try some new things/have a second chance/finish what we started from yesterday/start something all together new and different/call a friend/make a difference in ones own life or a life of another....draw closer to God thru prayer/reading His word/fellowship with another believer(s)....leaving our comfort zone to stretch ourselves to grow in areas where we need to do so......on and on I could go but will end this long breathless sentence(one which any English teacher would cringe at seeing/reading. But I know you caught my point...how could you miss...did you know my middle name is "Longwinded"?


               I wanted to make a strong point about the newness of each new dawn!

See how pink are these clouds?
But  see how dark the foreground is?
  Also to say there is something~ as believers~that  we can have ~and that can be~an unshakable  trust in.....something that is so common,  and so often "understated"......I just have to tell you about this exciting truth. Are you ready?

Well here it is.....God's Mercies are new every morning!  That's right every single morning! How great is that?  How undeserving am I ~ a sinner ~ to be granted  on every day's  new beginnings....mercies from my Merciful Lord.

A fresh start, at the beginning of each new day ~to strive to walk more up-right, to make better choices~to right the wrongs of yesterday if possible.......but most of all in humble gratitude excepting the mercies extended to me from the ONE to Whom  gave so much, the One I owe so very much.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More insights from the garden....

Gifts....

So what makes a heart sing?