Let me ask you a personal question if I may. Would you rather give a gift or receive a gift? Odd question you say? Well is it really? Most would say that's a no-brain-er.....to receive a gift is better than to give a gift...right? Perhaps this is true for lots of folks..but for me I so enjoy giving gifts...especially gifts I make specifically for a "specific" reason. Take this lap quilt it's sweet, it's big blocks, not special piecing with the tricky points..half square triangles...on point..no real mitered corners~just a sweet large block lap quilt made with London Lawn fabrics. Are you impressed with my quilting jargon? Please don't be, I am an "intermediate~ intermediate" if you will. Which is my self made label for not a beginner but yet not with the experience of an intermediate quilter~one who is many quilts away from being advanced in their quilting abilities. Certainly, I am many quilts away from entering something in a quilt s...
Comments